quinta-feira, junho 16, 2005

 

gosto de canções sobre desgostos. é problema de saúde mental, eu sei.

I don't wanna get over you
I guess I could take a sleeping pill
And sleep at will, and not have to go through what I go through
I guess I could take Prozac, right
And just smile all night at somebody new
Somebody not too bright
But sweet and kind
Who would try to get you off my mind
I could leave this agony behind
Which is just what I'd do, if I wanted to
But I don't wanna get over you
Cause I don't wanna get over love
I could listen to my therapist
Pretend you don't exist
And not have to dream of what I dream of
I could listen to all my friends
And go out again, and pretend it's enough
Or I could make a career of being blue
I could dress in black and read Camus
Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth
Like I was 17, that would be a scream
But I don't wanna get over you

i don't wanna get over you dos magnetic fields
Comments:
Ouvi esta música às 14 h 25 m de hoje. Até me estou a arrepiar, catano.
 
e eu, meu amor. e isto estava em draft há semanas. não sei porque só chegou aqui hoje. mas depois ouvi e percebi tudo. tudinho.
 
Pois percebeste. Eu sei que percebeste. :') (mais uma lagrimita. sai uma dose de bromalex, ó faxavor!)
 
http://betanegan.blogspot.com/2007/02/cest-pour-cela-que-je-non-te-laisse-pas.html

E SE JÁ TE IRRITAM AS COINCIDÊNCIAS...

REITERO: DELICIOSO O TEU BLOG.
 
Enviar um comentário

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?